- Q1: I would like to know more about your mesh material?A:A Grade：best quality fiberglass yarn and roving：Platinum crucible technology and the best quality coating--latex coating
B Grade: A Grade yarn and roving and B grade latex coating or B Grade Yarn and Roving and Latex coating, the strength will be lower than A Grade.
C Grade: B Grade yarn, roving and urine coating.
- Q2: What colors are your mesh in?A: white, blue, green, yellow, orange
- Q3:Are you a factory? Where are you located?A: Yes, we are a manufacturer. We are located in Xingtai city Hebei province, China.
- Q4:Can I come to China for factory inspection?A: Of course, you are welcome to visit our factory and company at any time.
- Q5:How long does it usually take for me to receive the goods?A: Depends on whether you want to do customization your chopped strands or not, and also depends on the speed of customs clearance and logistics, but we can guarantee to ship regular chopped fiberglass in less than 2 business days, and we have customers in Singapore who received the goods in less than 2 weeks.
- Q6:When can I offer?A: We usually quote within 24 hours after we get your inquiry. If you are very urgent to get the price please call us or tell us in your email , so that we can reply you priority.
- Q7:How do you charge the sample fees?A: If you need a samples from our stock, we can provide to you for free, but you need to pay the freight charge.If you need a special size, We will charge the sample making fee which is refundable when you place an order.
- Q8:What are the payment options?A:You can use Western Union, which has a lower fee, or PayPal if you can accept a slightly higher fee, but please note that for new customers, we only accept the 30% T/T of the payment, or if you have been with us for years and run into cash flow pressure, we do offer OA credit.
- Q9:What's the MOQ?A: Usually 1 Ton
- Q10: If I buy a large quantity of fiberglass cloth, how do I storage and handling practices of it?A: The recommendation for fiberglass cloth is to store it in a dry, well-ventilated area to protect it from moisture and contamination. Wear appropriate personal protective equipment such as gloves and goggles when handling this material.